Setting the value of a coral-select element in the CoralUI framework v3 is somewhat complicated. It is also different than the process for CoralUI v2 and for standard HTML5 select elements. With standard HTML5 select elements, you can simply use a snippet like this to set the selected value: $('#my-select').val(value); This does not work for a coral-select, however, as a coral-select contains several sub-elements to render the look and feel of the select and to see the actual form value.
Follow My Blog Posts
- Take the Quiz: What is My Content Production Approach?
Jul 19, 2018
- Architecting a Taxonomy for Articles in AEM
Jul 17, 2018
- Mastering AEM Dispatcher Part 6: Managing Redirects Made Even Easier!
May 23, 2018
- Adobe Summit 2018: Data Integration
May 22, 2018
- 3 Gotchas in Migrating from Felix SCR to OSGi R6 Annotations
May 21, 2018
Recent TweetsTweets by @KlcoDanR Follow Me
I'm based out of Cincinnati, OH
I work as the Adobe Digital Marketing Technical Director at Perficient